June 15, 2016
OFFICE Reclining Office Chair, High Back Bonded Leather Chair with Footrest- Viva08501
Viva08501 review and price:
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds. We provide free component-exchange in two years.
- Has leather upholstery with padded arms that bring added support to help everyone feel more relaxed
- Swivel mechanism with heavy duty Nylon casters, and chrome base.
- High back ergonomic bonded leather adjustable chair with height adjustment and adjustable depth lever reclining incremental footrest
- Padded headrest, reclining back angle control, and Built-in lumbar support
Warranty: standard manufacturer’s warranty
S&H: Free shipping if ordered online
VIVA OFFICE’s dimensions and weight: check our reviews
VIVA Office, the professional office furniture supplier, now gives a great range of excellent office chairs as well as ergonomic desk bench, task bench, executive & managerial bench, and more. With the mix of world intelligence, high quality material, dependable performance, and world class ergonomic design, VIVA keeps bringing best sitting experience to customers all over the world All VIVA office chairs have passed the BIFMA testing standards for all related features. VIVA 08501, the common high back ergonomic recliner swivel nap bench, has height modification and adjustable depth lever reclining incremental footrest, helping everyone feel a bit more relaxed Black, 27. 229. 566. 9 45. 748 / 29. 932. 3 inches, and net weight is 54. 6 pounds. Features: -High back ergonomic bonded leather recliner swivel napping bench with height modification and adjustable depth lever reclining incremental footrest -Padded headrest, reclining back angle control, and fitted lumbar support -Swivel system with heavy responsibility Nylon casters, and chrome base. -Has leather upholstery with padded arms that bring added support to help everyone feel more relaxed$.
I just received this bench yesterday and I am happy with the buy. I have been courageous recently purchasing furniture sight unseen on Amazon, and paying hefty shipping charges to Hawaii (still less costly than purchasing many things locally). Returning a heavy item just because I do not like it’s pretty much out of the question caused by the shipping expense both ways, and for that reason I typically stick to merchandise with excellent reviews. This bench had no reviews, and boy was I nervous, however I really wanted this bench I looked for a reclining office bench for awhile, and the problem I kept running into with chairs in my price range was complaints about the footrests not extending far enough to support the lower legs and feet. What sold me on this bench was the extendable footrest. As you may be able to see in the photos, when you aren’t using it, it’s tucked up under the seat. With alike chairs the footrest flips out like a common reclining bench, however this one slides out on two extension poles, which lets for a longer reach. I am 5’6″ and when completely expanded it rests right under my ankles. Not quite to the bottom of my feet, however good enough for me, and better than other brands where many have stated that the footrests do not extend below mid-calf. I think not having your shoes on it’s a smart idea anyway because there should be less wear and tear on the footrest cover (which can be replaceable because it has a zipper around it, however I am not sure caused by the way the footrest connects to the frame). If you’re a tall person it may not work for you, however my 5’10” husband finds it comfy also. Another plus is that the footrest may be expanded while you’re sitting in the bench, unlike some others that you must get up out of to do it.
My husband works the night shift, 7 days on and 7 days off, 12 hour shifts. So for 7 straight nights in a row he works from 7pm at night to 7am in the morning. After about 3am in the morning, not much goes on and he just needs to be around in case of a call. So from time to time he will and prop his feet up on something and attempt to kick back in his bench and rest. There is a TV in their office to watch throughout this down time, however it is hard to get comfy to rest or watch something in the short arm-less task chairs the office was issued. This bench was the perfect solution. This Viva office bench isn’t just great for sitting in at the desk to work, however also allows you to completely recline back into a sleeping position. If you want to lay totally flat, you may be able to. If you want to lay back into a somewhat inclined position, you may be able to do that too. There’s a lever on the side of the bench that allows you to to chose the exact position you want the back of the bench in, then lock it there. Also to the reclining back of the bench, under the front of the bench there’s a pull out foot rest. This part folds out some number of extra inches, so it may be used by both shorter and taller people. My husband is 6 foot and he easily sits in this bench. Someone taller than him could kick back and sleep completely stretched out. The black leather the bench is upholstered with is thick and soft. The stitching is done in white contrast, so it shows off all the nicely done seams. There are locking wheels on the base of the bench, so it can roll or stay in one place. And the arms of the bench are padded with the same thick black leather as the rest of it. The cushions of the bench are firm, so it is supportive when working while sitting in it for hours at a time.
When I bought this bench, I was in a particular situation. I had just moved a desk to the basement to make room for child 2, and the La-Z-Boy that was now residing there was not going to work if I was going to work at the desk. But I also did not want to lose the capability to lean back, turn from the desk toward the TV, and watch a program. I also did not want to lose a comfy bench when company came by. So I thought, & 34;Do they make office chairs that also recline?& 34; and to my surprise, I found 4 or 5 that could be considered as such. Being 6 feet tall, every other reclining office bench appeared to reach my knees when reclining, depending on the measurements and reviews. But this bench stretched 66& 34;, so that seemed like it could work. The price seemed a bit steep, however there was nothing better available, so I took a shot. The bench turns out to be good. It’s tough, reclines to any position you want, and comfortably holds all 6 feet of me (my feet hang off the end a little but it’s good). The bench reclines to nearly 180 degrees. Throw a pillow behind your head and it’s great for watching the tube. It is not something I could sleep for long periods in, however I am more of a stomach sleeper or side sleeper. It is tough to put together. I needed another person to slot the back part into the bottom part. But once assembled, it’s a strong bench and I’m happy with it.
White High Back Leather Executive Office Desk Task Computer Chair w/Metal Base O10
- Seat Size: 20″(W) x 20″(D)
- Seat height: 19 – 23″ adjustable height
- Back size: 20″(W) x 28″(H)
SPACE Seating Breathable Mesh High Back and Seat, Ultra 2-to-1 Synchro Tilt Control, Seat Slider and Gunmetal Finish Executive Chair
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Breathable Mesh Back with Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Heavy Duty Angled Gunmetal Finish Base with Oversized Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Rated for 300 Lbs
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Deluxe 2-to-1 synchro Tilt Control with 3-Position Lock, Anti-Kickback, Seat Slider and Tilt Control
Bellezza© Executive Office Chair Adjustable Arm Modern Computer PU Leather
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort
- 5 star nylon base keeps the chair stable
- Ergonomic office chair upholstered in black leather material
- 330-pound maximum weight capacity; assembly instructions included
- Dual-wheel casters, Pneumatic seat-height adjustment
Flash Furniture GO-1097-BK-LEA-GG Hercules Series High Back Black Leather Executive Office Chair
- Executive high back swivel chair, 27-1/4-inch width by 31-inch depth by 43-1/2 47-inch height
- Wing back design
- Double Padded Seat and Back
- Integrated pillowtop headrest
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
Space : Executive Big & Tall Chair, Air Grid Back/Leather Seat -:- Sold as 2 Packs of – 1 – / – Total of 2 Each
- Manufactured by.: Space
- Sold as .: 2 Packs of – 1 – / – Total of 2
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
Boss Black LeatherPlus Executive Chair
- Clean with Mild Soap and Water, Printed on single side
- Ergonomic office chair with lumbar support and pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Upright locking position and adjustable tilt tension control
- Measures 26-1/2 inches wide by 28 inches deep; adjusts between 45 and 48-1/2 inches high
- Upholstered in black LeatherPlus; waterfall seat design eliminates leg fatigue
- 3 x 2 Inches, aluminum metal magnets
- Weight capacity is 250 pounds; easy assembly upon arrival; no tools required
Flash Furniture GO-1235-BK-LEA-GG Hercules Series 350-Pound Big and Tall Black Leather Office Chair
- Executive high back swivel chair, 29-inch width by 29-inch depth by 42-1/2 45-1/2-inch height
- 350-pound weight capacity
- Spring tilt mechanism
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Mobo Chair Mount Ergo Keyboard and Mouse Tray System – 2.5-Inch x 12.5-Inch x 7.5-Inch – Black
- Flash Furniture MAT-CM11113FD-GG 36-Inch by 48-Inch Carpet Chairmat with Lip, Clear
- Office Marshal Black Polycarbonate Office Chair Mat – 36″ x 48″ – Carpet Floor Protection – No-Recycling Material – High Impact Strength
- Samsung 27-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor S27D590C
- Rolland Extra Large Office Chair Caster for Hardwood Floor – 3″(75mm) Wheel – 7/16″(11mm) Stem – Compatible with most chairs including Herman Miller
- Floortex Ultimat Polycarbonate Smooth Back Chair Mat for Hard Floors, Clear, 60 x 48 Inches, Rectangular (1215219ER)
- VIVA OFFICE High Back Bonded Leather Recliner Chair with Footrest, Brown
- 680 Reclining Office Chair