June 15, 2016
VG2436WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Ergonomic LED Backlit Monitor with 1920×1080 Resolution – Black
VG2436WM-LED review and price:
- Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certified, VESA mountable design
- Pivot, height adjust, tilt and swivel functions
- Up to 50 energy saving with LED backlight
- 20,000,000:1 MEGA contrast ratio
- 24″ (23.6″ Vis) Ergonomic LED monitor with 1920×1080 Full HD resolution
Warranty: standard manufacturer’s warranty
S&H: Free shipping if ordered online
Viewsonic VG2436WM-LED’s dimensions and weight: check our reviews
Official Viewsonic Site
ViewSonic’s VG2436wm-LED is one of two new members of ViewSonic’s new VG36-LED family. Its 24″ (23. 6″ Vis) display with a native 1920×1080 resolution is large enough to replace dual-monitor setups. What makes it more appealing is the LED backlight for up to 50 energy savings. Monitor is completely ergonomic with 90& xBA; pivot, height change, swivel and tilt. The thin bezel design coupled with hidden stereo speakers make VG2436wm-LED a space saver. You may be able to put it on your desk or mount on your wall or on any VESA compliant monitor stand. With Viewsonic’s strongest pixel performance ensure and 3-year warranty, you’ll have peace of mind in your investment.
I ordered 2 of this mainly caused by the glowing Amazon reviews. I have 2 newly bought BenQ EW2420’s, which was convenient for a side by side comparison. 1st off, what most of the reviewers are saying about this monitor is usually true. The stock stand is pretty awesome for any monitor. It raises, tilts, and rotates. Has pretty good construction quality, and the nicest thing is that it uses standard VESA mounts, unlike most stock stands. That means A. The monitor really has VESA mounts (which is to get more and more rare), and B. You could use these stands on any monitor with VESA mounts. As far as the general picture quality of this monitor, it is really good.. For a TN LED panel. I point that out because they were head to head with my new Ben Q’s, which are VA panels. (my 1st experience with VA). Backlight uniformity was usually good on the Viewsonics, however just like all TN LCD’s, they were not quite up to snuff in black levels, which translates to better color reproduction. I calibrated both the BenQ and Viewsonic using a Spyder 3. I was a little upset that this monitor did not have more manual controls, however I was able to calibrate both to the point where the colors looked nearly same. I opened up a bunch of RAW photo files, and did some work in Photoshop. It is interesting to see how the Viewsonic shows banding in subtle gradients whereas the Ben Q smooths it out noticably better. On a different note, I happened to get these a week after Battlefield 3 released, so I was able to test them out with fast paced gaming. I was pretty horrified to see really pronounced ghosting/ screen tearing on the Viewsonic.
I needed a new monitor for my MacBook Pro and was certainly not going to drop $1,000 for Apple’s 27″ display. What a rip. I was surprised to discover how little monitor support there looks to be for Apple merchandise. Tried out a Samsung PX2370 1st and was unhappy with the way text was rendered on the screen. Called Samsung–they said they did not support Macs. Same with HP support. The Viewsonic seemed to be the only monitor that mentioned Macs in their tech specifications. The display is MUCH better at generating text; just the same as the Apple Display that I’m replacing. I am happy with the quality. One small thing that I noticed with this display; it looks to take a bit longer to wake up from sleep than a Apple display. Not sure what is up with that, however.. No big deal. The speakers are lousy, however odds are you are not purchasing the monitor for the speakers. Be sure you use Apple’s fitted Calibrate function in the Displays preferences panel. Makes a big difference.
I was worried at 1st, because after a week, a single pixel became stuck (as a constant red dot), but a cautious flick at it with my finger caused it to flicker shortly,, then go out. It returned another time, so I did the same thing. It has not returned since, and that was about a month ago. Everything else about the monitor is as advertised. Beautiful picture. I love using the pivot, which lets me to view big vertical pictures in portrait view.
Lorex BB3525 Care ‘n Share Baby Monitor with Auto-Tracking Pan/Tilt Camera that Follows Baby Movement (White)
- Pan Tilt & Zoom Camera with Motion Tracking…pan, tilt, or zoom-in manually using your monitor OR activate Motion Tracking to have the camera automatically follow your child.SNAP ‘N’ SHARE Technology… photograph your loved one remotely from your monitor and store the screenshots on a built-in micro SD card (sold separately).Sleep & Soothe Sounds. your little one will relax in no time listening to any of our five calming sounds from nature.Power Save Mode… turn off your video feed and listen instead to preserve your monitor’s battery life.Two-Way Talk. speak directly to your baby through the monitor’s built-in microphone. Nothing sounds more soothing than mommy or daddy’s voice
- Note : Battery may ,malfunction if been inside the receiver without charging after an extended period of time (several months at least). Over time the battery gets drained beyond recovery possibility.
- Note :If the customer has gone beyond the panning/tilting range limit then it will not pan/tilt further unless it is in the opposite direction. On the other hand if the models are being mixed up, the BB3521 model does not include a pan/tilt camera
ViewSonic VG2239M-LED 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- 22″ (21.5″ Vis) Ergonomic LED monitor; Up to 50% energy saving with LED backlight
- VESA mountable design
- Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certified
- Pivot, height adjust, tilt and swivel functions
- 1920×1080 Full HD resolution; 20,000,000:1 MEGA contrast ratio
Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- The U3415W is plug and play and should not require drivers for Mac.
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound.
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features.
- An immersive panoramic experience: The DellTM UltraSharp 34 inch Curved Monitor engages you in a new wrap-around viewing experience with a 21:9 ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Above and beyond reliable: Get the most from you monitor with our Premium Panel Guarantee, 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
Infant Optics DXR-5+ Add-on Camera Unit (Not Compatible with DXR-5)
- Comes with universal micro-USB cable that can also be powered by computers or laptops USB outlets
- Silicone rubber sleeve edges for added safety and protection
- Fully invisible night vision IR lights
- Additional camera unit that pairs with Infant Optics DXR-5+ Video Baby Monitor
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DXR-5. Only pairs with DXR-5+ baby monitor
Asus VS24AH-P 24.1" LED LCD Monitor – 16:10 – 5 ms – Adjustable Display Angle – 1920 x 1200 – 16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – 80,000,000:1 – WUXG
- Excellent product
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- 100 satisfaction
Monoprice 28-Inch 4K UHD Select Series Monitor with HDMI/DisplayPort and 5K Overdrive (113809)
- THE A+ PANEL carries our PixelPerfect Warranty, which guarantees a flawless panel without even a single dead or stuck pixel.
- PACKED with advanced display features, such as Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture, this monitor includes support for multiple high bandwidth input sources, including HDMI with MHL for direct input from Android devices.
- ACCEPT no compromises with this 28″ 4K UHD PixelPerfect(TM) monitor
- FEATURES: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) maximum resolution 5K overdrive provides virtual support for expanded resolutions beyond 4K Supports Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture display modes Supports direct input from Android devices using the HDMI-MHL input Supports DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI, Dual-Link DVI-D, and VGA inputs Support for more than 1 billion colors with 100% support for the Adobe sRGB color gamut; Built-in 2-watt per channel speakers with 3.5mm stereo audio input; 5ms response time; LED backlighting; Antiglare matte finish; PixelPerfect Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee
- COMPUTER IMAGES and movies will spring to life with the UHD 3840x2160p maximum resolution and more than one billion colors, making it perfect for CAD-CAM, 3D graphic arts, and large, complex spreadsheets, as well as games and general use.
Elo Touch Systems 1002L 10.1" LED LCD Monitor – 16:10 – 25 ms E138394
- Screen Size: 10.1″
- Contrast Ratio: 1280 x 800
- Video Interface: Yes
- Resolution: 700:1
- ViewSonic VG2439M-LED 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- ViewSonic VA2446M-LED 24-Inch LED-Lit LCD Monitor, Full HD 1080p, DVI/VGA, Speakers, VESA
- ViewSonic VX2452MH 24-Inch LED-Lit LCD Monitor, Full HD 1080p, 2ms, 50M:1 DCR, Game Mode, HDMI/DVI/VGA, VESA
- ViewSonic VG2439SMH 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- ViewSonic VA2465smh 24-Inch SuperClear MVA LED Monitor (Full HD 1080p, HDMI/VGA, Integrated Speakers, Flicker Free)
- ViewSonic VG2239M-LED 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor