June 15, 2016
SYSTEMS WAP121-A-K9-NA Wireless N Access Point with PoE
WAP121-A-K9-NA review and price:
- Access Point
- Wireless-N Bridge
Warranty: standard manufacturer’s warranty
S&H: Free shipping if ordered online
CISCO SYSTEMS’s dimensions and weight: check our reviews
Official Cisco Site
The new Cisco WAP121 combines business-class features like support for IPv6, Wireless-N technology, Power over Ethernet (PoE), quality of service, advanced security, and adaptable mounting alternatives. With the features, it delivers a dependable, high-speed wireless network and lets small businesses to easily expand their wired networks.
Do not waste your time and money on this product. I am a network engineer and I bought a couple to test so I can recommend them to our customers and I had to return them. This AP is slow. Look someplace else for an nice AP because this isn’t it. Do not ignore this review because I’m not alone when it comes to not being happy with this product.
If I had to guess I could say there was manufacturing defect with this model. I am a network technician and I ignored that people said they did not work. I just figured the people most likely did not know how to configure the access points. Well, I just bought 2 and both have very slow download speeds. I updated firmware, tried turning off security and running them with all default settings. I gave up and called Cisco and talked with 2 separate techs. Both said they saw other open cases with this model, however there was never any resolution. Just, they told me to send them back. Cisco is recognized for networking so they know what they’re doing, that’s why I say there must be something wrong internally with the antenna or something like that. I am going to send them back and attempt the WAP321 and see if it works any better.
I am a network engineer with 9+ years. I have deployed some number of wireless networks. This device has a big issue that it locks up and must be rebooted to come back online. There’s now not a fix for this issue that I have found. I have upgraded to the new firmware and spent 3 months troubleshooting this issue before this review. Attempt another AP, check out the Cisco WAP321 1st.
Ubiquiti TS-5-POE TOUGHSwitch 5 Port Advanced Power Ethernet Controllers
- TOUGHSwitch is a cost-effective 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support. The TOUGHSwitch PoE delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE. TOUGHSwitch PoE provides a user-friendly configuration interface designed for efficient setup and control.
Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex T301n, 120×30 Degree, Outdoor 802.11ac 2×2:2, 120 Degree Sector, Dual Band Concurrent
- Well suited to extremely high-density deployments
- Best coverage and capacity at 30 x 30
- Dual-band 802.11ac 2:2×2, 1200 Mbps
Luxul Wireless High Power Dual-Band Wireless 900N Low Profile Access Point XAP-1500
- Wireless Transfer Rate: 450 Mbit/s
- Form factor: Wall Mountable, Ceiling Mountable, Desktop
Verizon MiFi Jetpack 4620L Verizon Wireless Wi-Fi 4G LTE Hotspot Modem
- Battery life: Usage-Up to 5hrs – Weighs only 3 oz
- Compatible With All Major Operating Systems Including Windows, Mac OSX, Android, and iOS
- Interactive OLED Display Shows Connection Status, Number Of Users Connected, and View SMS Alerts.
- Verizon Wireless Only – MiFi 4G LTE Hotspot
- Connect Up To 10 WiFi-enabled Devices In 4G and Up To 5 Devices In 3G
Peplink Pepwave AP One In-Wall Access Point (APO-AGN2-IW-US)
- Mounts on a standard electrical outlet box for big-time Wi-Fi without big boxes or nests of wires
- Central Management with Pep link’s AP Controller or In Control 2 – support Pep link’s WLAN Controller or cloud-based In Control for quick and simple configuration and reporting solution
- Enterprise-Grade Indoor 802.11n 300Mbps Access Point
Cisco Mobility Express Bundle AP3700 AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC
- Networking Protocol – Apple Bonjour& 44; ARP& 44; BOOTP& 44; DHCP& 44; Ethernet& 44; Fast Ethernet& 44;
- Remote Management Protocol – CLI& 44; HTTP& 44; HTTPS& 44; RMON& 44; SNMP 1& 44; SNMP 2c& 44; SNMP 3& 44;
- Excellent Quality.
- Switching Protocol – Ethernet
- Transport Protocol – DHCP& 44; ICMP& 47;IP& 44; IPSec& 44; TCP& 47;IP& 44; UDP& 47;IP
Aruba Networks Inc. IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbps Wireless Access Point – ISM Band – UNII Band AP-215
- Form factor: Ceiling Mountable, Wall Mountable
- Wireless Transfer Rate: 1.27 Gbit/s
Wireless WAP121-A-K9-NA N technical ratings and MSRP
- Access Point
- Wireless-N Bridge
- TP-LINK TL-PoE150S Gigabit PoE Injector Adapter, IEEE 802.3af compliant, Up to 100 meters (328 Feet)
- Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9 Small Business RV110W Wireless N VPN Firewall Router
- CISCO SYSTEMS WAP321-A-K9Wireless N Selectable Band AP
- Cisco SYSTEMS 8-Port Gigabit (SG100D-08P-NA)
- Bluecell 50 pcs Metallic Shielded RJ45 Plug
- VicTsing DisplayPort Display Port DP Male To VGA Female Cable Adapter Converter for PC Laptop Macbook